Attorneys and Staff
Cohen and Jacobson, LLC
66 Bovet Road, Suite 285
San Mateo CA 94402
For visitors on our website we collect:
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any voluntary information submitted to us by visitors.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes, except where required. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by mail, phone or email at the above address.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page on our site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, personal information, or other sensitive information.